England Touch’s membership benefits have long included a variety of savings across a number of areas away from the Touch field, and heading into the 2023 season we’re delighted to be able to offer members a new way of saving, thanks to our insurance providers, AON, adding value to your membership.
‘Discounts and Recognition by AON’ gives England Touch members a number of ways to save:
- Immediately in stores
- Online discounts
- Purchasing online and receiving cash back into your pennybank, which can then be redeemed once the balance hits £20
Not only are there additional discounts to be had, but over time the scheme will highlight offers which are more specific to you.
Some of the current 147 offers include:
- Up to 22% discount off your next getaway with H10 Hotels
- 4% cashback with Booking.com
- 5% off a Starbucks giftcard
- Up to 40% discount with HP
- Up to 4% cashback at JD Sport
- 8% cashback on organic fruit and veg orders through Pikt
- Kidspass for only £27.99 (RRP £75), which gives holders discounts at over 4,500 attractions nationwide
And loads and loads more!
You can manage your Discounts and Recognition account via a dedicated app, and receive all of the latest offers via email, too.
Information on how to create your Discounts and Recognition account is being sent to members via email.
This is in addition to the existing England Touch membership benefits, such as discounts on the ongoing programme of online development sessions, exclusive access to coaching and referee courses with 50% off the in-person price for online courses, continued advice and support on all club matters, and eligibility to compete in the National Touch Series and Nationals once these are rescheduled.