For all coaches on the England Touch Coaching Pathway or coaches and players wishing to join at club, regional or national level. Delivered by the England Touch High Performance Team and Peter Bell - head coach of Team England and Touch Football Australia Hall of Fame - as well as special guest presenters.
- Gain unlimited access to unrivalled knowledge from our world class speakers to heighten performance
- Get exclusive, alternative and diverse insights and ideas which challenge thinking around what it takes to win
- Prepare to conquer the next peak by letting those who are leading the way show you the way
- In a unique environment, meet likeminded Touch practitioners and enthusiasts with a wide range of experience
- Acquire game-changing knowledge, connections and perspectives that will help you see beyond the usual horizons
- Take away and implement leading ideas and insights gathered from the world’s elite high-performance community
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
- How are you looking to both create and sustain a world-class environment?
- As a coach, you will have a much better opportunity to succeed if you create a collective identity and live your values on a day-to-day basis.
COACHING & DEVELOPMENT
- How are you supporting your athletes and other coaches to reach their potential?
- From evolving your high-performance environment to creating frameworks for personal and team growth, people development is essential to your strategy.
- The high-performance space is ever-evolving with cutting-edge research on a daily basis.
- What are the latest advancements and techniques being implemented to support your people in performing at the highest level, when it matters most?
DATA & INNOVATION
- What is the future of high-performance? Data and technology is becoming ever important in the day-to-day decision-making processes of high performing teams.
- So what’s coming next and how could it take your performance to the next level?
- Contemporary trends of the game
- Performance analysis and game intervention
- Giving effective and ongoing feedback to athletes
- Game plan design and training session content
- Priority 10 and youth touch
- Plus a variety of other topics to upskill coaches of all levels
We aim to provide thought provoking discussions with time to network, connect and share ideas challenges with fellow coaches. This conference will also be an opportunity to challenge yourself and act as a platform to help you improve and learn from some of the very best coaches in our sport.
Dates: Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th November
Venue: Twickenham Stadium
Buy your tickets today
Login to your England Touch account to purchase your tickets.
Non members can also purchase tickets.