Touch is one of the fastest growing sports in England, played by people of all ages and skill levels. England Touch is the national governing body for Touch in England and is responsible for the governance and development of the sport. Our role as custodians of the game is to promote Touch by networking with key stakeholders, encourage engaging opportunities for everyone to participate and develop talent through our performance pathways.
Sign up for England Touch newsletters
- England Touch Association continues to expand with new roles now available22nd October 2017 - 7:06 pm
- Men’s 45s/50s High Performance Training Squad announced18th October 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Bath still the UTS team to beat18th October 2017 - 8:59 am
- Masters High Performance Training Squads announced17th October 2017 - 12:01 pm
- Junior High Performance Training Squads announced17th October 2017 - 12:00 pm