Touch is one of the fastest growing sports in England, played by people of all ages and skill levels. England Touch is the national governing body for Touch in England and is responsible for the governance and development of the sport. Our role as custodians of the game is to promote Touch by networking with key stakeholders, encourage engaging opportunities for everyone to participate and develop talent through our performance pathways.
Sign up for England Touch newsletters
- Truro Regional DTS | July 15th on 15th July 2017
- Locker room reflections | Nathan Joyce, England Men’s 45s25th June 2017 - 1:52 pm
- ETA helps deliver the O2 Touch Twickenham Takeover23rd June 2017 - 4:24 pm
- Touch – setting a benchmark in women’s sport22nd June 2017 - 5:52 pm
- Locker room reflections | Byron Tibbitts, England Senior Mixed Captain20th June 2017 - 7:46 pm
- Mixed weekend at Senior Touch Championships19th June 2017 - 9:28 am