England Touch promote playing Touch at ALL levels from social Touch right up to international honours!
For more information on how to get involved involved in Touch, as a player, a referee, a coach or a volunteer, or just to find out a bit more, get in touch!
Find all the information you need here on this site, if you can’t find what you need, please use the ‘contact us‘ page and we’ll be happy to help!
In the mean time, check out our simple progression guide below:
What level are you?
- New to Touch? We recommend going down to your local park with a bunch of friends to get the hang of things, see if its something you like, and get to know a few people. Social Touch is all about scoring touchdowns and having a laugh, you don’t need any specialist equipment either. Find out the basics and read the simple/abbreviated rules here.
- Want to Compete? There are numerous affiliated leagues running around the country, with plenty of opportunities to enter or join a team and enjoy yourself, see the ‘where to play‘ section.
- Want to Develop? Then we’d encourage you join a local club and keep an eye out on the England Touch Calendar/website for upcoming development days. Here certified coaches will help you to improve your skills, fitness and also prepare for tournaments.
- Want to Progress further? England Touch run a National Touch Series, where the best teams in the country compete against each other to become series winners.
- Want more? Check out your local representative side! These teams are the level between NTS and England… you need to make/play for your Regional representative team, to be eligible for the Elite National Squads.
- Want to Represent? If you’re ready for the ultimate test, you can attend the National Championships with your representative team. This is where selection for ‘elite national squads‘ takes place.
Pathway design – Teager A.J (2010)