Kit design competition
England Touch offers the chance to design 2014 kit.
Here at England Touch HQ, we feel that the successful promotion of the game in the international arena is partially dependent on the physical appearance and presentation of participating players. As such, England Touch are running a competition to allow you to design our brand new official away kit.
England Touch national teams could run out on to the pitch in their brand new away kit designed by you! If you are inspired by this, be part of this competition for your chance to make that a reality!
We are looking for a new ‘away’ kit, to be worn in the upcoming 2014 European Touch Championships, along with the 2015 Touch World Cup, in Australia!
We want to create more affinity between our fans, supporters and players and allow them to have an influence in the way our teams perform.
We would like to draw on the creativity of our players, supporters and followers of all age groups to encourage them to submit their own designs that our national teams will be proud to wear and that help to establish our strong identity on the pitch.
Entries can be in any form, from hand drawn designs to digital ones, so you don't necessarily need to be a expert with computer graphics as the winning design will be worked on by our design crew.
The lucky winner will receive their own replica England playing kit and Canterbury off field kit.
The current ‘home kit’ is shown below.
Colours: Player uniforms should meet the colour requirements of the national (sporting) colours. These are: Red, White, Blue, Black (and shades of).
a) The England Touch logo is to be positioned on the left breast area of the upper garment, approximately half-way between the edge of the sleeve and the garment mid-line, of an approximate dimension of not more than 10 cm wide and 10 cm high, depending on shape.
b) Federation International Touch (FIT) logo, to be positioned on the right breast area of the upper garment, approximately half-way between the edge of the sleeve and the garment mid-line, of a size approximately the same as that for the ETA logo. The size difference between the ETA logo and that of the FIT logo must be less than twenty percent (20%), with design balance the objective.
c) Canterbury (CCC) logo is to be positioned suitably on the front panel. The size difference between the ETA logo and that of the CCC logo must be less than twenty percent (20%), with design balance the objective.
d) Sponsor’s logo
- To be on the rear of the upper garment, and/or
- To be on the front, providing the size of any sponsor/s logo/s do not occupy more than twenty-five percent (25%) of the visible space of the upper garment, nor be large enough or of a different colour to change the overall Member country player uniform design, colour/s or appearance
- Entries can be individual or in teams/groups.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Entries must be submitted by the closing date January 24th 2014.
- Entries must be original and not copied.
- Entries must contain the England Touch playing colours of Red, White, Black and Blue.
- Entrants must supply their name, age, address and contact details.
Send your designs to Apparel@englandtouch.org.uk