England Touch is running two Community Coaching Courses ahead of the Christmas break, one in Marlow, Buckinghamshire and a second in Catterick, North Yorkshire.
Community Coaching Courses last for one day and cover the coaching basics for anyone wanting to start their coaching journey and to learn more about Touch.
– The role of the community coach
– Group management
– Safe environment and risk management
– Planning, preparing and reviewing
– Basic rules of Touch and game skills
– Practical coaching advice
You do not need to have any previous experience to take part in this six-hour course.
Costs are £20 per person.
Marlow | Sun, Nov 26th | Presenter: Adrian Fear | CLICK HERE to book
Catterick | Sat, Dec 9th | Presenter: Lesley McCallion | CLICK HERE to book